The Process of Acquiring Your New Domain
Starts with a Simple Inquiry
CALL US at 415-543-2222
No Brokers, No Middlemen, No Commissions.
• Transactions are fast and secure.
• You can gain control of your new
domain the same day.
• We can process credit cards up to
$100,000 with a signed contract.
• We can use PayPal or Escrow.com
for safe and secure transactions.
• When needed we offer and provide
• We can also help publicize a sale.
• We are here to work with You.
• Email, or Call us directly anytime.
• We will get back to you promptly.
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE
• You will be communicating directly
with the owners / decision makers
HAVE A GREAT IDEA?
• In addition to Payments in Full...
• If Your Ideas and Plans are Viable,
If You, Your Team, or Company
• We may consider Payment Plans
• Cash + Equity Deals
• Partnership Opportunities
PARTNERSHIPS, ACQUISITIONS & BROKERAGE
Do you have a world-class domain name, website or other digital assets? Are you looking to monetize these assets? Do you have ideas but don't really know where to start? Please let us know what you have. We may be very interested to:
(1) acquire your domain(s) or asset(s), or,
(2) work with you directly to help get your assets sold through our networks, other networks and outbound brokerage efforts, or,
(3) help you develop ideas, produce a viable business and development plan, open you to connections, utilize our development teams and partners, pitch our network of investors, and help you launch something Really Big !
We think differently and have decades of experience, combining active partnerships with a variety of development teams, firms and agencies in a vast spread of industries to achieve unique results. Reach out to us to discuss selling your domain, or if partnering on a specific project might benefit all of us by joining forces on innovative projects.
BIGGEST DOMAINS SOLD
The first domain name, Symbolics.com, was registered in 1985. By the mid 1990s, the world caught on to the unparalleled importance of domain names, digital real estate, and the online representation domains would have to the world. By the mid to late 1990s, most every ‘category-killer’ and ‘industry-defining’ domain was already taken, many to eventually be sold for millions, even tens of millions of dollars. Less than 10% of domain sales are ever reported, due to many reasons such as non-disclosure agreements and private transactions completed outside of common marketplaces. Take a look at the list of some of the biggest domains that have ever been sold.
Whether purchasing one of our premium domain names, contacting us about a possible partnership, or utilizing our resources to handle the sale of your domain, we invite you to learn more about our process and portfolio.
We enjoy talking about opportunities, the industry, and sharing ideas, so give us a call or email anytime.
We are here to help You.